2022 FALL BRAWL STARTS:
Saturday, October 15, 2022 @ 12:01a
2022 FALL BRAWL ENDS:
Sunday, November 27, 2022 @ 12:01 pm
ENTRY FEE $35.00
Click Here for Online Registration
(Online registration: $35.00 + $2 fees = $37.00)
Online Entry Deadline: Wednesday October 12th @ 11:59p
Mail in entries must be received by
October 12th, 2022.
CASH/CHECK made payable to:
BIG WATER WALLEYE CHAMPIONSHIPS, LLC
9217 Kingsley Drive
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
Fall Brawl Sign-Up Party & Cookout!
Join the Fall Brawl team for a sign-up party & cookout! We’ll be at these four locations throughout Ohio. Bring your family & friends to register for the Fall Brawl and enjoy a cookout with hot dogs, sides, and drinks with us. We’ll also have the mobile weigh station trailer that will be throughout the Greater Cleveland area during the Brawl!
See below for the dates & locations of these sign-up party’s, and join us in making 2022 the greatest Fall Brawl EVER!
2022 FIRST PLACE Prize:
Ranger 622 FS Pro w/400 Mercury + outfitted by Aqua Traction, Lowrance, & Cisco Fishing Systems LTD.
2022 SECOND PLACE Prize:
Ranger 621 FS Pro w/350 Mercury + outfitted by Aqua Traction, Lowrance, & Cisco Fishing Systems LTD.
3rd Place – $65,000
4th Place – $55,000
5th Place – $45,000
Possible Payout (based on entries)
6th Place – TBD – 11,500 REGISTRATIONS
7th Place – TBD – 12,500 REGISTRATIONS
8th Place – TBD – 13,500 REGISTRATIONS
9th Place – TBD – 14,500 REGISTRATIONS
10th Place – TBD 15,500 REGISTRATIONS
Weekly Winner – $5,000 ($25,000 Total)
10/15/22 – 10/21/22 – Week 1
10/22/22 – 10/28/22 – Week 2
10/29/22 – 11/4/22 – Week 3
11/5/22 – 11/11/22 – Week 4
If a Veteran wins, Big Water Walleye Championships will add a $1,000 Bonus!
11/12/22 – 11/18/22 Week 5
11/19/22 – 11/27/22 Championship Week
(No Weekly Winner)
*** KIDS DIVISION ***
- Same rules apply for kids as the adults
- Age 15 and under to qualify by end of
Fall Brawl on 11-27-22
– Must not turn 16 before 11.28.2022
- Top five(5) paid spots, must not be a regular derby top 5 winner
EVERY registered 2022 FALL BRAWL Angler will have the opportunity to
WIN a Chevy Silverado 1500 LTD Custom
prize just for entering!
- Additional entries may be earned by spending a minimum $20 at each weigh station between March 17th – November 27th.
- A contestant can be drawn more than once if they have bonus entries in the hopper
- 5 Contestants (25 total) will be randomly selected from each weigh-station, Ganley Chevy of Aurora, and Fall Brawl Registrations, and invited to the FALL BRAWL Awards Banquet.
- One (1) additional key will be awarded to the first FALL BRAWL contestant who finishes out of the money. They will automatically be invited to the awards banquet and be eligible for the Ganley Chevy 1500. (Example if only 5 places paid out 6th place will be invited to have a chance at winning the truck).
Fall Brawl hoodies, sweatshirts, performance shirts. Let everyone know that you’re fishing the largest walleye fishing tournament on Lake Erie!
THREE(3) 2022 FALL BRAWL WEIGH-IN STATIONS
* Weigh Stations will be checked for calibration prior to opening for the day. This information will be photographed and posted on the Fall Brawl Facebook page daily.
Weigh Station ~ WEST
3350 BRIARFIELD BLVD.
MAUMEE, OHIO 43537
Weigh Station ~ CENTRAL
SANDUSKY BAIT COMPANY
101 SHELBY STREET
SANDUSKY, OHIO 44870
Weigh Station ~ EAST
5750 NORTH RIDGE ROAD
MADISON, OHIO 44057
LEWT Mobile Weigh-Trailer may be on locations as determined by BWWC Tournament Director.
>>> HOURS TO BE DETERMINED BY EACH INDIVIDUAL WEIGH-STATION <<<
NO “After Hours” weigh-ins will be allowed. Participants must weigh fish when it is available to the public.
All employees, family members, or anyone with direct affiliation with a weigh-station remain eligible to participate, but must weigh-in at an alternate weigh station in order to maintain integrity.
2022 Lake Erie Fall Brawl Registration
2022 OFFICIAL Fall Brawl Tournament Rules
- FISH WILL BE WEIGHED AND THEN MEASURED TO THE NEAREST 1/8TH INCH.
- WINNING FISH WILL BE BY WEIGHT WITH LENGTH USED AS TIEBREAKER
- DEADLINE FOR WEIGH-INS IS: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 27th, @ 12PM
- ONLY (1) FISH ALLOWED PER PARTICIPANT TO BE REGISTERED AT ANY ONE TIME. ALL FISH MUST BE CAUGHT BY REGISTERED PARTICIPANT.
- THIS FISH IS NOW CONSIDERED ENTERED INTO THE DERBY AND CANNOT BE WEIGHED AT A DIFFERENT FALL BRAWL WEIGH STATION. ANY ADDITIONAL ATTEMPT TO WEIGH OR A FISH THAT IS WEIGHED TWICE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IMMEDIATELY AND NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY FALL BRAWL OFFICIAL RANKING.
- A PARTICIPANT WEIGHING IN A FISH, OWNS AND IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT FISH.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A VALID OHIO FISHING LICENSE IF REQUIRED BY THE STATE OF OHIO. FISH MUST BE LEGALLY CAUGHT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL OHIO FISHING LAWS.
- ALL REGISTRATION FORMS MUST BE LEGIBLE, COMPLETED, SIGNED & DATED BY CONTESTANT TO BE CONSIDERED VALID.
- EVENT HELD IN OHIO, MICHIGAN, AND PENNSYLVANIA WATERS OF LAKE ERIE (NO CANADIAN WATERS)
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY REGISTRATION.
- IF FISHING FROM A BOAT, ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ON BOARD. BOATS MUST BE LEGALLY REGISTERED, LEGALLY EQUIPPED WITH ALL REQUIRED EQUIPMENT AND SAFETY DEVICES, AND MUST BE LEGALLY OPERATED.
- WEEKLY WINNERS AND DERBY PLACE WINNERS (ALONG WITH ALL PARTIES ON BOARD OF VESSEL AT THE TIME THE FISH WAS CAUGHT) WILL BE SUBJECT TO POLYGRAPH AND VSA LIE DETECTOR TESTING.
- A CONTESTANT CAN BE DISQUALIFIED FOR RULES VIOLATIONS, STATE GAME LAW VIOLATIONS, AND MAJOR BOATING LAW VIOLATIONS OCCURRING WITHIN THE FALL BRAWL DERBY DATES.
- A CONTESTANT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND REMOVED FROM FINAL RESULTS AFTER (2) INDEPENDENT FAILED POLYGRAPH / VSA TESTS, BOTH OF WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED AT NO COST TO THE CONTESTANT.
- ANY CONTESTANT DISQUALIFIED DUE TO THE RESULT OF POLYGRAPH AND VSA TESTING WILL BE GIVEN THEIR WRITTEN RESULTS AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE.
- TESTING WILL BEGIN IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE CLOSE OF THE DERBY AND RESULTS WILL BE FINALIZED ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 12TH.
- CONTESTANTS MUST ARRIVE AT THEIR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT(S) OR THEY ARE SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION.
POLYGRAPH / VSA EXPLAINED
It is Big Water Walleye Championship’s objective to run an affordable, honest and enjoyable fishing derby. With that comes the obligation to check place winners for honesty and integrity prior to claiming their respective prize. You will not be harassed, belittled, tortured, or asked embarrassing questions that do not pertain to the FALL BRAWL DERBY or State Fishing and Boating Laws or regulations. You, as the contestant, will be given every opportunity to pass the Polygraph / VSA test and claim your prize. If in fact you are disqualified and removed from the FALL BRAWL Official results list you (or someone on your boat) will have recorded deception in (2) independent Polygraph / VSA tests. You will be given a written copy of your results as soon as practicable after results are finalized by the examiner.
SIGN UP AT THESE 2022 LEWT EVENTS:
- LEWT Lorain Weigh-ins 3:30pm June 11th – Black River Public Boat Ramp
- LEWT Ashtabula Vic’s Open Weigh-ins July 23rd – ARU Campground and Marina
- LEWT Geneva GOTL Weigh-ins 3:30pm Sept 3rd – Geneva State Park Marina
- LEWT Championship Cleveland Weigh-ins 3:30pm October 1st, E.72nd Gordon Park
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Jason Fischer email: email@example.com